C2C’s Impact to Date
C2C is delighted to share our impact – the lives we have touched and changed since our first clinic opened to serve patients in 2010.
- 15,000+ low-cost patient visits (Doctor visit = $1.15)
- 20,000+ potentially life-saving prescriptions dispensed
- 6,000+ obstetric/gynecology patient visits
- 900+ ultrasounds performed for pregnant women; 1 in 12 women updated their birth plans due to detected abnormalities
- 200+ ultrasounds performed for non-obstetric reasons (e.g., gynecological disorders, infections)
Community Health Education
- 500+ free women’s health education sessions, attended by 2,000+ women
- 3,500+ free home visits conducted by trained Community Health Workers
- 5,000+ new enrollees in free family planning program
- 180 Safe Motherhood Program graduates
What Are People Saying About C2C’s Camp Coq Clinic?
- 99% of patients say the quality of care they receive is excellent or good.
- 90% of patients plan to return to the clinic the next time they or their children need medical care; 95% will recommend the clinic to a friend.
- 91% of community members who have yet to use the clinic say they will visit next time they or their children need medical care.
- Patients’ three favorite things about the clinic are the short wait times, convenience, and trust that the clinic will help them feel better.