C2C operates clinics in three partner communities: Camp Coq (established September 2013), Acul du Nord (established May 2015), and Chauvel (established April 2017). We’re proud that our network of clinics has reached thousands of families by delivering services at the clinics and throughout the communities.
By The Numbers
- 3 community-based clinics
- 66 operating months across the clinic network to-date
- 17,000+ low-cost patient visits to-date
- 15,000+ patients treated across the clinic network each year
- 42,000+ potentially life-saving prescriptions dispensed to-date
- $0.73 = price for a patient to see a C2C doctor
- 1,200+ pregnant women received a complete prenatal care (4+ visits each)
- 30,000+ home visits by Community Health Workers
- 150+ free community-based health screenings
- 99% of patients say the quality of care they receive is excellent or good.
- 95% of patients will recommend the clinic to a friend.